Eurodesk İle Avrupa Fırsatlarını Keşfedin!
We are inviting you to join us to our adventure to make a great group EVS in Zagorje in April
Hosting organization: Youth Center Zagorje ob Savi, Slovenia
Project description: The main focus of the project will be creating and working on
community gardens in Zagorje. The aim is to set few (high) beams in Zagorje which will after
the project be at disposal to local inhabitants to cultivate and use.
Time: between 25th March and 2nd May, 1 month (30 – 31 days)
Venue: Zagorje, Slovenia
Accommodation: flat or house in Zagorje, staying together with other volunteers, close to
the youth center.
Number of volunteers: 10 – 12 (2 - 4 per sending organization)
– working in youth center garden and in herbal garden in Zagorje park
– creating new high beams in different parts of Zagorje town
– getting to know few successful entrepreneurial project connected to (small) farming
– presenting own nation and culture in schools
– presenting the project at Zagorje intergeneration festival and at local exchange event
– promoting the project: group of 2 – 3 participants will record, photo, write blog,
make project newspaper etc.
Participants will gain:
– knowledge about gardening and plants, especially herbs
– experience of working with hands, having contact with soil and plants
– experience of working in a multicultural group
– skills of working in a team
– skills of communication in foreign language
– possibility to live on their own for a month
– connections for future work and projects
– and much more
According to the interest there will be once a week: jogging, yoga class, hiking to hills
around Zagorje, basic Martial Arts training
Other: Travel costs, volunteers' allowance and free time are according to the regulations of
the Program Erasmus +. On-arrival training will be organized by Slovene NA somewhere in
APV: Zagorje, February 2015 (1 coordinator & 1 volunteer per partner organization) –
obligatory to attend - at least coordinator of SO.
Zagorje is a municipality of 15.000 inhabitants, situated in the center of Slovenia and
surrounded by green hills. There are many schools, sport facilities, a library, a cinema,
shops, bars and coffee shops. Zagorje has good railway and highway connections with
capital Ljubljana and other parts of Slovenia.
In case you would like to join the project, please, let us know
– how many volunteers would join from your side
– PIC number
– EVS accreditation number
– contact person with contact details
until Friday, September 5th 2014, to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact for more info: Polona Siter Drnovsek, project coordinator
mobile: +386 31 388 966
We are looking forward to your answer!
Youth Center Zagorje crew
Yukarıdaki etkinlik/haber içeriğinden Türkiye Ulusal Ajansı sorumlu değildir